How do I remove IncrediMail MyStart from my Internet Explorer 7?
We believe that IncrediMail's MyStart is a very useful feature that not only keeps you updated on what's new and exciting at IncrediMail, it also provides you with a search feature, allowing you to search the Internet with comfort and ease.
We are constantly working to create a MyStart that best suits your needs. Many new and exciting things are happening in the near future and we don't want you to miss out!
However, if you do not wish to make IncrediMail's MyStart your homepage, and would like to set something else as your homepage, please follow these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer and search for the page you wish to use as your homepage
- Click on the drop-down menu next to the 'Home' icon.
- From the menu that opens, select 'Add or Change Home Page' (marked in red).
- In the 'Add or Change Home Page' dialog that opens, select the option 'Use this webpage as your only home page' (marked in red) and click the 'Yes' button.
In addition, to prevent IncrediMail from alerting you regarding the change you have made in the future, please do the following:
- Open IncrediMail.
- Select the 'Tools' drop-down menu and select 'Options'.
- In the window that opens, click the 'Security' tab and uncheck the 'Notify me about changes in my homepage settings' checkbox (marked in red).